The ones where you gave it your all. The ones you felt that they would be there for you for the whole time. But something happened, or even nothing happened at all. Whatever it was, it caused the friendship to fade. And that friendship turned into acquaintances, and then into strangers.
I think everyone knew a weird girl obsessed with horses when you were growing up
if you didn’t know a horse girl
you probably were the horse girl
It’s frightening how true this is.
Things you do not have to feel guilty about
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes